Friday, May 2, 2014

A.S.


It's not that easy, try to simply describe the gift you that give me, when you let me feel you ...

Rain ... leaving my eyes, that for so long watching
your silhouette fading into the cold night, fog that misses with rays of light, spill so many drops impregnated of your image, barely touching your cheeks, flooding deserts, that for a look awaken in colors, as those you emanate when you let yourself be seen, as the ones you bring in me, with the reflection of your eyes...I'm drowning in them, forever rest, infinite peace, just your look... your look is enough...

Smelling your presence, unmistakable scent of your skin, your hair, your pores releasing the essence that traps me inexplicably, inevitably. Breathe the air you inhale, when you exhale it purified and filtered by your lungs, those that give you the exact time not to get killed by a kiss ... breathe that air, to breathe
you, merge your body with mine, without touching, just feel each other ...breathe what gives you life, completes my life, holds my life ... 

Hear the gentle blink of your eyes, your lashes crashing, the touch of your tongue to moisten your lips, your breathing. Heart beating, blood coursing within, to feel you alive ... words coming out of your mouth, like arrows pierce into my soul, never to come off, as long as you feed the charm that captivates me with every sentence sweetly gushing from the magic door that your lips form... I will keep listening ... daydreaming ...

What else to ask for than just to caress you, touch your nose with the tip of my fingers, walking down your cheeks ... tender cheeks. Wipe your mouth with a little sigh ... that you trigger when you smile. Close your eyes to feel your eyelids ... beautiful windows of your soul. Rub your ears almost imperceptibly ... I am still by your side ... for much more. Touch for a second the back of your neck, the top of your spine where your hair hits, that leaves that exquisite fragrance ... that makes me forget the world ...

Someday, I wish, I hope not too late, for as long as we can, I can merge my lips to yours, and raise our bodies, lose all consciousness, only that kiss matters, even if it lasts only a second ... would be the most tender and beautiful second ... our second ...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic